Materials collected among the members of DOBRUS Great Britain,
live witnesses of famine
Democratic Association of Former Ukrainians Repressed by Soviets
By M. Verbytskiy
Published by DOBRUS in Great Britain
From the Head Administration of DOBRUS in Great Britain
Every member of DOBRUS, especially those who actively contributed the factual material or financial aid, and thus enabled publication of this book, will take this book into hands with the feeling of one's duty being fullfilled, despite all the setbacks, unavoidable in our conditions.
Hereby we are presenting the facts of the unmeasurable tragedy of our people and the ugly crimes of the red Moscow against our People, against Ukraine during the first years of the criminal rule of this regime, Communist in its form and Russian in its self.
We express our hearty gratitude to all our members and supporters for the assistance.
(Click on image to enlarge it)
Head Administration of DOBRUS
1. From the Head Administration of DOBRUS in Great Britain
3. Time of the Military Communism
4. The New Economic Policy - NEP
5. "National in its Form - Socialist in its Content"
6. "The Widespread Socialist Advance All Over the Front Line"
7. "The Year of Great Break." "The Liquidation of Kulaks as a Class, Based Upon Total Collectivisation"
8. The Ruin
9. Total Destruction of the Church, Church Buildings and Cemetaries
10. ''Indusy" [Individual Farmers]
11. The SVY [The Union of Ukraine's Liberation] Trial. The Destruction of Ukrainian National Forces
12. Strike of the Elements
13. On the Eve of the Catastrophe
14. The Catastrophe
15-48. Witnesses Accounts From the Regions of Ukraine, and Southern Russia
49. The Industrial Giants, and the "parks of culture" built upon human bones
50. Around Ukraine by Train
51. The Molotov's Visit to Ukraine
52. "...a Person Walks as the Master of His Boundless Motherland..." (from a Soviet Song)
53. Kharkiv, the Capital of the UkrSSR
55. Hunting the Swollen in Kharkiv
56. The Paralyzing Terror
57. The Ernio's Visit
58. The Height of Cynicism
59. A Temporary Relief
60. The Last Cleanup of the Party
61. The Consequenses
62. The Borders of Famine
63. Something from the History
65. Appendices (Excerpts from the Brief Course of the VKPB History)
This material was researched, translated from the original
Ukrainian into English, edited and posted by the www.ArtUkraine.com
Information Service (ARTUIS). It can be used with only with full credit to
the www.ArtUkraine.com Information Service (ARTUIS).
FOR PERSONAL AND ACADEMIC USE ONLY